DUI Attorney Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact us now and we can help put your troubles behind you.
In most cases, we can handle the traffic tickets for you,
so you won’t have to go to court or have a traffic warrant issued.
Our Lawyers can help with DUI’s in
DUI Attorney Las Vegas
Bennair Bateman is an experienced Las Vegas DUI Lawyer that can assist you with your Driving under the influence, quashing a traffic warrant or any other traffic ticket in Southern Nevada. The attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you get your DUI charges reduced or even dropped. Bennair Bateman helps people every day with their traffic violations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson areas.
A DUI charge can cause a lot of problems and ruin your driving record which in return will cause a sharp increase in your insurance premiums. By hiring the services of the lawyers at Fix Your Tickets we can help minimize your DUI quickly and put the DUI charges behind you.
Attorney Bennair Bateman helps drivers with DUI Charges in the city of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson and Boulder City.
We have all the resources you need to fix your driving under the influence charges in Las Vegas. Our lawyers can help with DUIs for Alcohol, marijuana, prescription drugs, and illegal narcotics. Many times we can decrease the charges and amount of probation given to you by the court. Contact Las Vegas DUI Attorney Bennair Bateman before your court date to prevent your case from going into warrant.
FREE Consultation for Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
Have you been arrested for Driving Under the Influence while driving in Nevada? Our attorneys at Fix Your Tickets can help you get your DUI fines and penalties reduced or even thrown out. For a FREE consultation contact the best DUI Attorney in Las Vegas Attorney Bennair Bateman at 702-605-0505.
In many cases, we can get your Driving Under the Influence reduced or dismissed with minimal need for traffic school, and minimal demerit points on your driving record. Most importantly we can keep your tickets from going into warrant or get you out of an existing traffic warrant.
Need to speak with a Traffic Accident Attorney?
Have you suffered an injury because of a DUI traffic accident in Nevada? If so, you may be owed damages. Contact our Las Vegas attorneys to discuss your ability to win compensation to pay for your lost earnings, loss of future wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Insurance Rates After a DUI
One of the consequences of getting arrested for Driving Under the Influence of alcohol or drugs is higher insurance rates. Car insurance companies will charge you more for insurance. This is an unfortunate outcome, but it doesn’t have to ruin your driving future. I can help you take care of the ticket before the insurance company is notified. If it is paid, or if you decide to dispute the ticket and win, you might not have to pay a higher insurance rate the next time you renew your coverage. Talk to me today for more information about how your car insurance rate will be affected by a ticket.
Options after your DUI
- Represent Yourself
- After being detained for Driving Under the Influence charges, you will have several options available. This includes the option to represent yourself and face the courts alone to receive your fines, penalties and probation requirements. This might seem like the cheapest choice at first, however, it will be the costliest in the long run. By representing yourself you risk receiving the full punishment, fines and probationary period which can last up to several years.
- Hire a DUI Attorney
- A Las Vegas DUI Attorney can help get your probationary period, requirements and fines reduced. The cost of hiring the DUI attorney can help reduce long term costs such as spending a day every month going to visit your probation officer.
- With a DUI conviction, you could be required to complete breathalyzer exams on a regular basis. Every time you have the exam you will have to pay the fee at the place that conducts the exam adding an additional expense along with time lost.
- If you face additional charges such as Reckless Driving, or Child Endangerment, Possession, Open Intoxication, Hit and Run, or Speeding, etc. a DUI Attorney can help negotiate the dropping of the additional charges for a guilty plea. However, if you represent yourself you will most likely lose any ability to receive reduced charges especially if you plead not guilty.
- Skip Your Court Appearances and Ignore the Charges
- You can always ignore the charges after being released from the jail, however, this option will be even more expensive than representing yourself. If you ignore the charges and skip your court requirements, an arrest warrant will be issued for your detainment. You will still have to face the DUI charges along with the additional charges of missing your court appearances.
What if I lost my ticket?
One of the unfortunate things that might happen is that you lose your ticket. A lost ticket is never good. If this happens, there’s a way to get it back. Use our, ticket lookup tool that lets you find your ticket. It’s easy to use. In just a few minutes, you can find the ticket with this ticket lookup tool. A lost ticket isn’t good. Find it quickly today.
What if I missed my court date?
If you miss your court date for contesting your traffic ticket there is a strong possibility a bench warrant has been issued for your arrest. If you have missed your court date and have a warrant contact us so we can get your warrant quashed, set up a new court date and eliminate the possibility of you getting arrested. Go here for more information about quashing a warrant.
Why it’s important to hire an Attorney
There are several reasons to hire a traffic attorney. The biggest reason is that you won’t have to deal with the court. A lawyer can represent you in court and deal with the traffic ticket without interfering with your schedule. You will be able to go to work as scheduled, instead of going to court. Another potential benefit of hiring a traffic attorney is that the lawyer can negotiate for you and get several things in return. For example, you won’t have to go to traffic school, and you might be able to pay a smaller amount for fines. An attorney can also help you quash a warrant and prevent a pending arrest.
Do I need an Attorney if I didn’t pay for my ticket?
You might need an attorney if you didn’t pay for a ticket. The reason is that a court will most likely issue a warrant for unpaid tickets. I recommend that you talk with an attorney that specializes in tickets. Traffic tickets, warrants and DUI’s are my specialty and, I can represent in this matter. If you aren’t sure what to do, call me today. I offer a FREE CONSULTATION and I can explain some of the issues that are related to your case. A ticket may not seem like a huge concern, but it can affect your future if it isn’t properly taken care of. But don’t give up your rights just to put this matter behind you. See what options are available and see if you have a legitimate argument that could save you money, time, and needless hassles.
The Right Attorney to Fix Your Tickets
My name is Ben Bateman. I am an experienced lawyer. Contact me for legal advice and representation. I am originally from Dallas, Texas. I also spent a significant portion of my life in South America, where I learned to speak Spanish. I graduated from BYU with a Political Science degree and earned a Law degree at UNLV. Before I opened my own law firm in 2015, I worked for a non-profit organization in the education sector. I also worked on several political campaigns.